Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let's Get Started!

Hello, to all my reader-mommies (in this blog every word pertaining to you as a mother will be preceded by "-mommy" since, as a mother, everything in your life in enveloped in the fact that you are indeed a mother), 

Welcome to Makeover Mommy!  I am creating this blog and will be investing time and energy, neither of which I have to spare, in maintaining it because I feel very strongly that Makeover Mommy will serve a very important purpose.  It will create for mothers across the world a sense of community.  By doing so, it is my hope that it will remove that sense of isolation that inevitably sets in the moment your first child is born and your schedule takes it's first punch in the face as you turn down invitation after invitation due to your new bundle of joy.  Makeover Mommy will be made up of daily entries (I will miss a day here and there because I am, of course, a mommy) consisting of my thoughts on fashion, food, marriage and relationships, finances, fitness and, most of all, motherhood.  I will be posting as one of the last things I do before going to bed so I ensure that each entry contains all the emotions, chaos, and joy of a complete day.  

Thank you for joining me on what promises to be one wild ride!

No comments: