Monday, April 14, 2008

Time to Eat...

Ok...

I am starting to think everything in my life is somehow related to food.  If I am not planning the menu for food, I am buying food. If I am not buying food, I am preparing food. If I am not preparing food, I am feeding someone food.  If I am not feeding someone food, I am cleaning up whatever mess was made either preparing the food or from the person who ate the food.  Even if everything is clean and everyone is fed I still don't get a break from food.  This is when it is time to sit down with a cup of coffee and a muffin to feed myself (in order to ensure that I am able to make milk to feed the baby) while I make a list of all the food item I need to go out and buy so that I can maintain this whole ridiculous cycle!  

The craziness does not stop there.  I have to consider the collateral damage of food. Once the food has done it's duty to my has-been physique I spend more time and energy working out in hopes of somehow redistributing the lumps, bumps and unwanted extra so that I look sexy when we go out with friends to enjoy, what else, FOOD!  And the list goes on...

Now I have to go put together my menu for this weeks so that I know what food I need to buy.  At some point maybe I'll figure out how to stop the insanity.  When I do, you, reader-mommy, will be the first to know. 

Today I learned that just because she spit up her body weight in fluid less that 2 minutes ago does not mean she can't do it again right away!

No comments: